Friday, July 15, 2011

waiting for the throne...

Kanye West & Jay-Z - Watch The Throne

The cover art surfaced a few weeks back & it's amazing if you ask me. It was designed by Riccardo Tisci, creative director for Givenchy, not that's some baller shxt. I personally can't wait for the album, Kanye West & Jay-Z are two of my favorite rappers or ALL time... ALL time, so the thought of this collaboration album brings joy to my heard. I actually want all the teasing to stop, I'm really anticipating this album.
So about a week or two ago, the tracklist surfaced. Looks pretty promising to me:


1. No Church in The Wild (Feat. Frank Ocean)
2. Lift Off (Feat. BeyoncĂ©)
3. Niggas in Paris
4. Otis (Feat. Otis Redding)
5. Gotta Have It
6. New Day
7. Prime Time
8. Who Gon Stop Me
9. Murder to Excellence
10. Welcome to The Jungle
11. Sweet Baby Jesus (Feat. Frank Ocean)
12. Love You So (Feat. Mr Hudson)


Deluxe Bonus Tracks
13. Illest Motherfucker Alive
14. H*A*M
15. That’s My Bitch
16. The Joy (Feat. Curtis Mayfield)



I hope this is legit. I just can't wait for this album to drop. Waiting impatiently until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment