Tuesday, July 26, 2011

No Strings Attached vs. Friends With Benefits

 

These two movies both had to deal with two people who decided they just wanted to be friends, but have sex with no other obligations or emotions. I saw both of them, I like the leads in both. Both movies were good, but I think that Friends With Benefits is hilarious, No Strings Attached is funny, but Friends With Benefits is just funnier. Although I really like Natalie Portman's character (she was actually funnier than I expected her to be), I felt like I could relate to the character Mila Kunis played better. As far as the male roles, Justin Timberlake was really funny, but him and Ashton Kutcher were about equal on the attractiveness scale if you ask me. I also liked the development of the characters in Friends With Benefits better.
Although these movies may seem pretty much the same, they have many differences that make the two movies unique. I liked them both, I would probably watch both of them again, but then again, I'm a sucker for romantic comedies, especially ones with attractive male leads. I'm curious to know what other people who have seen both movies think.

No comments:

Post a Comment