Monday, July 18, 2011

better off thrifting.

so I needed a few more pairs of high-waisted shorts, I've looked online just to price when I didn't have time to go to the store & they are extremely over-priced, so I went thrifting today & found some nice ones.
I figured I'd compare the price of high-waisted shorts from a regular retail store to the ones I got from the thrift store.


Forever 21 High Rise Shorts - $15.80


Karen Scott Cotton-Polyester Shorts - Thirfted - $4.99
These fit really well, I just made one tiny adjustment, I folded the legs over & they fit perfectly.



Urban Outfitters - BDG High-Waisted 5-Pocket Short - $44


Exchange Black Denim Shorts - Thrifted - $3.99
These fit perfect. My afvorites out of the ones I got today.



Nasty Gal Green Star Vintage Cut-Off Shorts - $108

Riders Light Wash Denim Shorts - Thrifted - $3.99
These fit a little loose, & I'll probably got them off & destroy them a bit or tie-dye them, whatever the case, it still beats paying $108 for a pair of vintage shorts.


In addition to the fact that I already got these for good prices, today was 25% off at Unique, so these were actually cheaper than originally marked. Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment