Monday, August 8, 2011

the mystery man

The-weeknd-s-7929_large

So I've been listening to The Weeknd for a while now, I love Abel Tesfaye's voice mannnn. I'm going to assume that majority of human being know who The Weeknd is now, since Drake has been talking about him heavy, but still you can't find much out about him, he's hella mysterious. Performing at OVO Fest has taken away some of the mystery, but I have been trying to find an interview of Mr. Tesfaye, so I go to youtube & google, trying to find SOMETHING... I find NOTHING, only the music & blurry black & white pictures. So today someone I follow on twitter tweeted a link that led me to this video:



which came from THIS site.
It's an older video, it's from like November 2010, but it's the closest I've come to finding an interview that has been captured on camera.
Well, with his fame rising, maybe we'll see an interview surface... or maybe he'll just remain a mystery man. Oh yeah & I'm impatiently waiting for Thursday & this rumored NYC show.


No comments:

Post a Comment